TIMS 2.0 is Mississippi’s Department of Education Textbook Inventory Management System. School districts can manage HQIM from purchase to distribution using the digital platform. TIMS 2.0 allows schools to report their active and surplus textbook inventory, as well as transfer surplus books to other schools.
- Textbook Webinar – Public Schools (August 2023)
- Textbook Webinar Recap – Public Schools (August 2023)
- ClassGather Quotes and Invoices Directions
- Inventory Form (Due the first Friday in August each year)
- Security Form
- Instruction Handbook (Spring 2023)
- Training Session (Spring 2023)